3 Ourania/Oct. 5
O, Madria Sage, Jana of Intelligence, Intuition and Wisdom, be with us. May the Pure Stream of your Virtues flow within me, in this world and in all the worlds to come.
12) Like to the bole (trunk) is that Spirit Herself, from Whom all creation flows. (The Seed of Truth).
As the canopy of the tree represents the Holy Daughter, so the Trunk represents the Divine Mother, the Genetrix of all Creation. And, just as the trunk is the strong core, bringing life to and supporting the swaying and dancing branches of the tree, so, too, is the Holy Mother the life-giving Core of the All. All creation flows out from Her and dances to Her Divine Melody.
This is further exemplified by those who teach about life between lives and near death experiences and that is that the Divine Mother is understood to be the Divine Core of Creation. She is truly the Genetrix of All Being and as the trunk of the tree swirls with life-sustaining energy, it is within Her that all energies flow.
18) Light is pure force, or energy or delight. It is the joy of the Goddess and Her breath and Spirit. 19) Light is the outpouring of Life into existence….
20) Though an existing thing appear ever so solid, yet its body is made of light. All material things are but consolidated force; and the vibration of force is their whole being. The Crystal Tablet.
Though the trunk looks solid and dense, all matter is merely consolidated light and all Light is energy as is borne out by quantum physics.
The solidity of the trunk, like the solidity of all matter, is an illusion. It is truly made up of light and the Holy Celestial Mother is Supernal Light.
The tree trunk is an incredible design. Outer tree bark protects the whole from potentially harsh cruelties of the world – while on the inside there is an intricate system of circulation and energetic flow. Trees are renewed from the inside out. This is sacred wisdom passed on from tree to humankind: Our prime source for renewal must first be activated from within. (1) See Madrina Sophia’s comment.
When I was a child in Catholic School, we would look up at the blue sky and pray that Our Lady would keep Her Mantle of Protection over us. As a young mother, I would ask Our Lady to spread Her Mantle of Protection over my home and my family.
The protective armor of the outer bark of the tree protects the life within, so, too, have I always believed in the power of Our Lady’s blue mantle to protect my home and loved ones. The power of Our Lady’s mantle has long been a tradition within Catholicism just as it is a tradition within the Deanic Faith.
- Ye that are weary with the world, ye that are lonely, ye that have suffered hardship, that have suffered hurt, come, gather about Me and be ye enfolded in my mantle. 4) Come, seek protection in My mantle, for I have turned no creature from Me; be thou sheltered in the folds of my garment. The Mantle.
Like the strong core of the tree that is made of light, the Holy Mother, Supernal Light, is the strong Core of all manifest Life. Like the bark which covers and protects the inner tree, Her Hallowed Mantle, Her Mighty Mantle, enfolds us all within Her loving, protective Force. With out the trunk, the tree could not stand. Without the Heavenly Core, Creation would collapse in and of itself. (3)
Praise be to the Celestial Mother, She Who is the Supernal Light and the Core of All Being.
Silver Star of the Waters, Who has fashioned all the cosmos into being, beyond all knowing is the Splendor of Your Light. Enfold our spirits, beneath your Hallowed Mantle and may the Pure Stream of Your Grace flow with me, in this world and in all the worlds to come.
Eternal is the Light of the Mother.
Eternal is the Love of the Daughter.
Eternal is the Life of the Great Mother.
Blessed is She.
ArchMadria Candra Sophia
Madrina Sophia says:
I have been so inspired by ArchMadria Candra Sophia, that I wish to add my own thoughts at this point.
To continue the quote:
Furthermore, there is a section of tree anatomy called the Heartwood. It’s the centermost pillar of stabilization for the trunk of a tree. This center core, the Heartwood, supports the entire tree system. Ironically this heart is ‘dead,’ meaning there is utter stillness in biological reproduction within this area. (1)
This immediately caused me to think, of course the Heartwood is not biological, not matter, it is All Spirit of the Holy Celestial Mother.
12. For the Spirit is one, and I am the Spirit. 13. And you are the spirit also, in the innermost temple of your heart. (Title 3, Chapter 11 THE TEMPLE OF THE HEART)
As previously quoted:
Trees are renewed from the inside out. This is sacred wisdom passed on from tree to humankind: Our prime source for renewal must first be activated from within. (1)
23. Change that within you and the world without will change. But seek to change the world, and all of essence will remain the same. (Title 3, Chapter 4 THE SECRET OF THE WORLD)
(3). Madrina Sophia says:
As a child I would gaze out at the starry sky and know that Mother God was watching over everyone and every creature and every thing from Heaven above.
Title 3. Filianic Texts, or the collected sayings of the Daughter of Thea
Chapter 3, The Mantle
Chapter 4, The Secret of the World
Chapter 5, The Sermon of the Apple Seed
Chapter 11, The Temple of the Heart
Title 2. The Crystal Tablet
The Filianic Scriptures, New Celestial Union Version (Second Edition, Third Update)
(with thanks to Glenn King)