“Listen and let it penetrate your heart…do not be troubled or weighed down with grief. Do not fear any illness or vexation, anxiety or pain. Am I not here who am your Mother? Are you not under my shadow and protection? Am I not your fountain of life? Are you not in the folds of my mantle? In the crossing of my arms? Is there anything else you need?” (Our Lady of Guadalupe).
You, that are weary with the world, you, that are lonely, you that have suffered hardship, that have suffered hurt, come, gather about Me and be enfolded in My Mantle.
2) In the inner silence, you shall hear Me and in the inner darkness, shall you see me.
3) And the future shall be better than the past.
4) Come, seek protection in My Mantle, for I have turned no creature from Me; be sheltered in the folds of My Garment.
5) For the ills of the world shall pass away, even as the terrors of the night.
6) And the dawn shall be bright with splendour and sweet with the singing of the blessed souls.
7) And I shall be your comfort in the darkness. (The Mantle).
26) Know then, your heart and render it to Me; 27) and I shall lead you to the innermost temple of your heart, whose form is the form of a rose. (The Temple of the Heart.)
11) All the complexities of the world are but the turnings of the labyrinth and at the center is the fiery rose-heart of our Mother, burning with Perfect Love. (Cry, Madria!)
We are with you. She is with you. You are never alone.
From those of us who love you.