14 Astrea/Dec. 11
O, Madria Theia, Jana of Illumination, Joy and Benevolence, be with us. May the Pure Stream of Your Virtues flow within me, in this world and in all the worlds to come.
Today, within the Divine Life Cycle, we honor Mysteria, the Great Mother, as the Veiled Fora of Faith. She is known in both the Janite and Lucienne communities as Dea Matrona, which means the Great Mother Goddess (Great Mother God). “The Gaulish theonym (which should be theanym, in this case) Mātr-on-ā signifies “great mother.”
The title, Matrona, comes from the Goddess, Dea Matrona (1) for whom the river, Marne, was named (in ancient times it was called the Matrona river). She is Absolute Deity, the Dark beyond the light and the Light beyond the darkness.
The Violet candle also signifies the Season of Moura, the direction of Center, the time of the Dark Hour before the Dawn, the Symbol of the Fora and Madrias Candre, Theia and Rhea. The Mystery is Moura which encompasses the Descent of the Holy Daughter and as Madria Erin of the Auroran Tradition so aptly phrased it, The Divine Shattering. (2)
First light the Green Candle of Wisdom and say, “O, Dea, Apple of Wisdom, be with us.”
Then, light the Yellow Candle of Hope and say, “O, Dea, Star of Hope, be with us.”
Light the Violet Candle of Faith and say, “O, Dea, Fora of Faith, be with us.”
Scripture reading: Taken from The Crystal Tablet, vs 1-11.
Existence is a web of tapestry.
2) A web is a pattern of many crossroads connected by short paths.
3) Some crossroads are the intersection of many paths, some but a few. Some are great and some are small. Each path has its own color.
4) Every crossroads is a choice and every choice has a spiritual meaning.
5) In each turning, we choose either to come closer to Perfection or else to move away from Her.
6) In the first way, the soul is perfected in beauty; in the second, it grows duller and more coarse.
7) In the first way, the soul learns happiness, even in dearth and gathers riches of the spirit; in the second, it learns pain even amid opulence, and the spirit walks in rags.
8) Where lead the paths? The first to the foot of the Celestial throne; the second to the dark gates of the realm of death.
9) How shall the soul know its direction?
10) As in the world of matter, there are four fixed points by which the corporeal vessel may know its course, so, in the compass of the spirit, are there three to guide the soul.
11) The first is Life, or Wholeness, the Light of the Absolute; the second is Light, or Energy, the Light of the Holy Mother; the third and gentlest Light is Love, the Light of Our Soteria, the Holy Daughter.
Psalm 14: O, Great Mother.
O, Great Mother, Dark beyond the light and Light beyond the darkness, powerful are Your ways and great is Your Mystery. Through the shimmering Veil, we glimpse you not. In the Still Pointe of the Center, do You reside. The Grace of All Life pours forth from the Fountainhead of Your very Being. Source of the Four Great Rivers, You are beyond all knowing. The Celestial Mother and the Holy Daughter find Their Completion in You. O, Great Mother, Dark beyond the light and Light beyond the darkness, may all Blessings Be.
May love and laughter light your days
and warm your heart and home.
May good and faithful friends be yours
wherever you may roam.
May peace and plenty bless your world
with joy that long endures.
May all life’s passing seasons bring
the best to you and yours.
Hail, Mysteria, Fountainhead of Grace, glory be to Thee. Blessed art Thou, O, Empress of Heaven and blessed are the Mother and Daughter. Holy Dea, Great Mother God, bless us, Thy children, now and unto the ages of ages. Amen.
Eternal is the Light of the Mother.
Eternal is the Love of the Daughter.
Eternal is the Life of the Great Mother.
Glorious is the Eternity of Dea.
Let us bless the Empress of Heaven.
Blessed is She.
Let us thank the Seven Janati of Power.
Thanks be to the Seven Janati.
May Our Lady bless you, Blessed is She.
ArchMadria Candra Sophia