The Madrian Catechism
I. THE ORIGIN OF THE SOUL
1. From whence do you come and where is your first origin?
I was created from before the beginning of time by Dea out of the overflowing of Her divine love.
The Temple of the Heart
2. But within the innermost Temple of your heart shall you find the seas and the heavens and all the illimitable cosmos; 3. for the space within this Temple is as vast as all the manifest universe.
4. The ignorant eye shall not see this Temple from without, 5. for it is smaller than the seventh part of the seed of an apple, and the seventh part of a seventh part divided again until what part remains can be seen nor touched nor tasted.
6. The ignorant eye shall not see the Temple from within, 7. for it is as vast as the manifest universe.
8. Beyond life, beyond death is the Temple, for it is the Temple of the Spirit.
The Crystal Tablet
15. Let her not be held from herself or from her Goddess by any thing that exists, for all the things that are have come from nothing and to nothing shall return. But the Divine Life, and her life within it, Was ever and shall ever Be, though time itself shall only last a space.
16. Let her not trust the ground her feet are set upon and doubt the Ground upon which that ground stands. Rather let her doubt the sea, the sky, the fingers of her hand and the breath of her mouth; for all these things may be illusions, as in some sense they are.
17. But let her know Life Divine as the Truth beyond truth and the Faith beyond faith and doubt.
18. Light is pure force, or energy, or delight. It is the joy of the Goddess, and Her breath and Spirit.
19. Light is the outpouring of Life into existence. All things that exist come from Life; they are made and sustained by Light.
20. Though an existing thing appear never so solid, yet its body is made of light. All material things are but consolidated force; and the vibration of force is the whole of their being.
21. Yet material things are far from the Source of Light. They have become subject to consolidation and restriction.
22. Pure Light knows no bounds, but is perfect joy, and breathes its own perfection.
A new theory based on quantum physics says — there’s life after death. We are immortal and exist outside of time!
September 15, 2017
A new radical idea arrives to shake the very foundation of our understanding of life and the universe.
Prepare to get your mind blown:
Everything you see, along with the computer screen you are reading this article on. The chair you’re sitting on, the sounds in the background, all of it doesn’t exist — except as a result of an active process occurring in your mind.
The implications of this theory for what happens after death are profound.
For a better understanding of this theory, let’s put it this way:
Our consciousness is creating an awareness of an “out there” outside of ourselves. When in fact, the world we experience around us is a creation of our own consciousness. There is no “out there”.
This is the first principle of Biocentrism: “What we identify as reality is a process that involves our consciousness. An ‘external’ reality, if it existed, would—by definition—have to exist in space. Because space and time are not absolute realities but rather tools of the human and animal mind makes this meaningless”
What we identify as reality is a process that involves our consciousness. An ‘external’ reality, if it existed, would—by definition—have to exist in space. Because space and time are not absolute realities but rather tools of the human and animal mind make this meaningless.
Dr. Robert Lanza talks about this in his book Biocentrism: How Life and Consciousness Are the Keys to Understanding the Nature of the Universe.
This new theory of everything and nothing claims that the universe emerges from life. And not the other way around. In his theory, he places biology above the other sciences to establish his theory of everything which comes to the same conclusions as a non-duality.
You’re not reading about the crazy introspection of just any philosopher:
Dr. Lanza is one of the greatest minds of our time.
He is a renowned scientist and foremost stem cell expert.
In 2014 he was listed on TIME’s one of the hundred most influential people in the world.
In 2015 he was chosen as one of Prospect Magazine’s “World Thinkers 2015”. He was voted as the third most important scientist alive by NY Times.
Biocentrism according to Lanza shows that space and time are simply the tools our mind uses to entwine information together into a coherent experience. They are the language of consciousness.
Here’s a key point:
When we dream, our minds use the same algorithms to create a spatiotemporal reality that is as real, 3-D and flesh-and-blood as the one we experience when we’re awake.
Upon death, there‘s a break in our linear stream of consciousness and therefore a break in the linear connection of times and places. Biocentrism tells us that it’s a manifold that leads to all physical possibilities. Much more physicists are beginning to accept the ‘many-worlds’ interpretation of quantum physics. It states that there is an infinite number of universes. Everything possible that can happen appears in some universe.
“These scenarios do not include death because it does not exist. This is because all of them occur simultaneously regardless of what happens in any of them. The feeling of ‘me’ is just energy operating in the brain. Energy never dies; it cannot be destroyed.”
Here’s Lanza explaining his theory.