14 Abalon/Sept. 18
(Sunnadi is, of course, the day of the Sun. The Sun symbolizes the Bright Light of the Celestial Mother. It is also the symbol of Madria Theia. Madria Theia represents the Holy Mother and rules over this day.)
O, Madria Theia, Jana of Illumination, Joy and Benevolence. Be with us. May the Pure Stream of your Virtues flow within me, into this world and in all the worlds to come.
As we know, the Divine Feminine Trinity preceded the Christian Trinity by aeons.
Triple Goddess of Hinduism.
For Janite Deanists, (Day-an-ists) the Divine Feminine Trinity is Dea Madria/Mother God; Dea Filia/Daughter God and Dea Matrona/Great Mother God. Each, in our Tradition, has a royal title (1):
The Holy Daughter has three Royal/Priestly titles:
The Holy Daughter is Princess of the Earth.
24) And the Genia (Jana) said: It is good that you bring your crown, for you are a great princess, but the Holy Child shall be Princess of all the World. (The Mythos of the Divine Maid, Chap. II verse 24.)
…1) To You I give the governance of all these things. 2) You shall command the movements of the waters and the wind shall be Your servant. 3) The seasons of the Earth shall You control and all the times and seasons in the lives of My creatures. 4) Every soul on Earth and in the Heavens shall be given into Your care and the highest stars of the firmament shall know You as their Sovereign…. 6) And the Maid ruled over all the world... The Mythos of the Divine Maid, Chap. II verses 1-6.
This is reminiscent of both Persephone, who governs the Seasons and of Daughter Sophia, Who is the World Soul and governs Creation.
In Chapter II, the Genia/Jana continues to explain that the Holy Child, like the Goddess Sophia, is the Daughter of Wisdom. ( Lower Sophia is the Daughter of the Barbelo, Who is Higher Sophia, Wisdom, Herself.)
Come, eat of My Bread and Drink of the Wine I have mixed. These are the words of Wisdom/Sophia as found in Proverbs 9/5.
The Holy Daughter is Priestess of all the World:
30) And the Genia/Jana said: It is good that you bring your crown, for you are a true and loving priestess and a servant of your people, but the Holy Child shall be Priestess of all the world and shall serve Her children even to the last and greatest service. Mythos of the Divine Maid chapter 2 verse 30.
16: And She stood at the great Altar and took up a wheaten loaf (for full text see Mythos of the Divine Maid, chapter Seven verses 16- 24.
The Holy Daughter is Queen of Heaven.
10) And the children of Heaven greeted Her, crying: Hail, Princess of the World; Hail, Queen of Heaven. And they placed a crown of stars about Her head. 11) And the blue night was Her cloak and the stars of the sky, the crown about Her head and the moon lay at Her feet. And they cried again: Hail, Queen of Heaven. Mythos of the Divine Maid chapter seven verses 10 and 11.
(We have three versions of the Traditional main prayer to the Divine Feminine in the West, the Hail, Mary. The words are basically the same for each Person of the Trinity, which illustrates that Dea is One. The Hail, Anna version reflects the fact that the Holy Daughter is both Daughter of the Mother and Mother to us all.)
Hail, Anna, Fount of Grace, Glory be to Thee. Blessed art Thou, O, Queen of Heaven and Blessed is Thy Beloved Mother. Holy Dea, Daughter God, bless us, Thy children, now and unto the ages of ages. Amen.
The Celestial Mother is the Mistress of all Things and from Her flow the Seven Rivers of Life (the Janati and their Powers/Virtues).
1) Before and beyond all things is the Mistress of All things, and when nothing was, She was. (The Creation, Chapter 1 verse 1.)
In Janite Tradition, the Celestial Mother is the Queen of Queens.
The Divine Mother is The Regent whose title is in-between Empress and Queen. The Divine Mother is called Mistress of All Things. Therefore, the Divine Mother is Queen of all Queens, also known as, High Queen. (1)
Hail, Mari, Fount of Grace, Glory be to Thee. Blessed art Thou, O, Queen of all Queens and blessed is Thy beloved Daughter. Holy Dea, Mother God, bless us, Thy children, now and unto the ages of ages. Amen.
In Janite Tradition, the Great Mother (equal to the Barbelo) is the Empress of the Cosmos.
Hail, Mysteria, Fount of Grace, Glory be to Thee. Blessed art Thou, O, Empress of the Cosmos and blessed are the Beloved Mother and Daughter. Holy Dea, Great Mother God, bless us, Thy children, now and unto the ages of ages. Amen.
And so, the Holy Daughter is the Queen of Heaven; the Celestial Mother is the Queen of all Queens and the Great Mother is the Empress of the Cosmos. Together, they are One. Blessed is She.
Eternal is the Light of the Mother.
Eternal is the Love of the Daughter.
Eternal is the Life of the Great Mother.
Glorious is the Eternity of Dea.
May Our Lady bless you,
Blessed is She.
ArchMatrona Pamela Lanides
- Many thanks to the guidance of ArchMatrona Georgia E. B. Cobb of the Lady of Light Chantry.