You may live in a bedroom in a shared parental or rental house, a trailer / static caravan, an apartment / a flat, or a house. You may have put lots of time, energy, money into your residence, but it is living there with love and caring which transforms it into a home. This is as much a part of your soul path as other aspects of life.
Therefore we bless, consecrate and dedicate our homes to Déa, our Holy Divine Mother God, transforming them into hestias (sacred homes).
Sacra Hestia is the day of blessing. Where the sacred month of Hestia focuses on the hearth, both literally and
symbolically, it is a proper time of year for the home blessing.
A decision for the Janite devotee when it can be performed on
1. The end of the secular year 6 Hestia / December 31
2. The appropriate day in the 13 daily meditations 11 Hestia / January 5
3. On the night of the Full Moon RoS
4. On a Sunnadi (Sunday) if 2 or 3 occurs on a weekday.
When we bless our homes, we are formally consecrating and dedicating them to Déa. We are placing our homes (and all who are in that household) beneath Her Mighty Mantle of Protection and under the watchful care of the Janae.
1. Clean yourself, get dressed in modest clothing and cover your head. Covering our head shows respect and honor to Déa.
2. Obtain a small evergreen branch that you found on the ground or a wand (can be a finger of your blessing hand).
3. Bless the branch or wand as an object. https://deanic.com/rituals/the-blessing-rite/
4. Make holy water. https://deanic.com/rituals/making-holy-water/
Extra for the Consecration Rite
1. Make holy oil. https://deanic.com/rituals/making-holy-oil/
There are two versions of this blessing:
Basic Blessing (Holy Water only)
1. Use the blessed small evergreen branch or wand. Dip in holy water  as needed.
2. Bless each room of your house, beginning with the East wall.
3. Sprinkle (asperge) the holy water towards each wall, each window, each doorway and each corner of the room, clockwise (sunwise), while saying,
‘May this hestia is blessed in the Name of the Mother, and of the Daughter, and of the Great Mother. Iot ‘E Voh.’
4. Continue with each room in the house, the cellar and towards the attic. You may also stand in your yard and bless in the four cardinal directions, if you wish.
1. Perform the Basic Blessing with Holy Water.
2. Bless with incense*  (plain or scented candle flame or plug in air freshener if you are allergic to incense).
3. Either use the incense itself or blessed small evergreen branch or wand above the scent to trace the Fora in each direction while saying,
‘May this hestia be consecrated in the Name of the Mother, and of the Daughter, and of the Great Mother. Iot ‘E Voh.’
4. Finally, anoint the top of each outside door by dipping a finger of your blessing hand in holy oil  and trace the Fora on the outside of the house (either just above the door or near the top of the door) and say,
‘May this hestia be anointed in the Name of the Mother, and of the Daughter, and of the Great Mother. Iot ‘E Voh.’
You should also bless your house whenever you move into a new home.
Sacra Hestia is a day of rest by the hearth-fire with family and friends, or within the warmth of your hestias, if possible. Warm, nourishing winter foods and beverages, especially those native to your area, make a nice Sacra Hestia feast.
May Our Lady bless you,
Blessed is She.
ArchMadria Candra Sophia
with additions by Madrina Sophia
 Holy Daughter Kore Di-Jana’s role in a blessing rite: blessing through holy water.
*The incense can be resin, which is burned on charcoal in a bowl full of sand or in an incense burner, or, it can be a stick incense of good quality. (Substitute plain or scented candle flame or plug in air freshener if you are allergic to incense).
 Celestial Mother Mari’s role in a blessing rite: consecration through incense.
 Great Mother Mysteria’s role in a blessing rite: anointing through holy oil.
Do have a look at the Russian artist: http://vladimirkush.com/Lushpin/