Madria (Mother Priestess) Olga Lotar of Ordo Rosa Madriana – Ekklesia Madriana transmitted this information to her student Mr. Joey McEvoy 3rd. All praise to Dèa. Blessed is She.
This is the typed “The Teachings of the Daughter: The Pillar of Light” (from Mr. Joey McEvoy 3rd) from handwritten documents by Madria (Mother Priestess) Olga Lotar which her student Mr. Joey McEvoy 3rd posted to me.
PDF of the scanned handwritten “Madria Olga’s Copy of “The Book” includes a typed “Glossary For Use With The Sacred Texts” & a handwritten “Glossary” & a handwritten “The Teachings of the Daughter: The Pillar of Light” (from Mr Joey McEvoy 3rd)
The Sophian Dèanic Order of Kore Di-Jana has a “handwritten copy, by Madria Olga, of the Creation Story and The Crystal Tablet. The journal in which these documents are written is wrapped in a piece of silk, as it was sent to me (ArchMatrona Ghrian Rosenhearth Bonnie-Fire aka Serene Mother Ghrian) by her”. With other handwritten and typed documents.
For Use With The Sacred Texts
Genia *Geniae – plural* – a higher being who lives in the higher realms, much like an angel or archangel, that is not a human and without the power of choice, so one that has never fallen from Perfection.
an – if. *does not seem to be relevant*
Maid – this is the true word for a human being and also a woman. The root meaning of the word is connected to ̔may̕ and ̔might̕ which denotes our power to choose and to become what we choose. This applies equally to men and women but to no other creatures in creation. 
an – if, though. *does not seem to be relevant*
*The Pillar of Light*
1. Upon the Heaven are these words inscribed, the words of thy salvation. Upon the Heaven in signs of fire before the dawn of time. Upon the Crystal Tablet that passeth not away.
2. In the tongue of tongues are they inscribed, and in the tongue of Geniae that was before all tongues. 3. What is your language of the earth, My children? What are the words of your speech? 4. Are they not fallen from the first, the mother language? Are they not broken and impaired?
5. Yet I have brought to you a clear recital; a faultless sound of the celestial voice. 6. I have forged your words into a crystal mirror that they may reflect the Truth; and the words that are writ upon the Heaven are transcribed without fault upon the earth.
7. Gaze deep into the crystal mirror and thy heart shall be transformed; hearken to the clear recital. 8. For there is no other Truth than this, nor any way unto salvation.
9. They that have seen these signs and do not heed them, ignorant they, and full of folly. 10. Hard are their hearts, like to ice that resisteth love’s fire. 11. In the things of the world have they rested their trust; they seek Truth in the veil of illusion. 12. An hundred pursuits they pursue, and in them seek contentment.
13. Ask them: where shalt thou hide when the storm is upon thee, and wherein take shelter? 14. An hundred safe places there are and an hundred good havens; even so shall they answer. 15. An hundred most truly there are, yet but one is the Truth, and the ninety and nine are illusion. For this world shall dissolve and its splendours be vanished; its pain and its sorrows shall pass like the summer rain. 16. Life is not long, death is swift in the coming; and the ninety and nine thousand things shall be gone, but the Truth shall remain.
17. The world is but a shadow, yet it is a shadow of Truth; and at the ending of the age shall the world be redeemed. 18. Neither a leaf upon a bramble shall be lost, nor a blade of grass pass into nothingness. 19. But thou, My children, of all the world, thou alone hast power to choose; and thus art thou called maid, for maid is she that hath the power of choosing; and thus art thou called maid, for maid is she that hath the power of choosing.
20. Fix thou thy will upon the Truth and thy heart upon the Spirit, My Mother, for by thy love shall the world be redeemed, even to the last blade of grass.
21. In thy work praise Her and in thy resting, in thy speech, and in thy silence. 22. For thou wert made one with Her, and this is thy true estate. It is good for a maid to till the soil, but it is better to live with her Lady. It is good to build and to weave, but it is better to live with her Lady. It is good to serve maids in every way, but it is better to live with her Lady.
23. She that liveth wholly with her Lady is the servant of all the world; no labour is so great as this, nor so greatly to be honoured.
24. She that hath followed Me upon the mountain liveth wholly with her Lady and treadeth no step without Her. 25. She doth eat not to herself, but to her Lady; she moveth not nor drinketh to herself. 26. Hard is the path upon the mountain and narrow the way. Yet none know joy to its fullest measure save only they that tread it.
27 None shall call upon Me and be lost. Every cry of the world shall I heed; and when the whole of a heart crieth upon Me, that soul shall I take beneath My mantle. 28. Cry and thou shalt have answer; love and thou art beloved; hope and thy hope shall be fulfilled, in this world and in all the worlds to come.
29. Hold fast to the Truth, for the Truth is a pillar; a steadfast pillar that all the world cannot shake. 30. Not by the breadth of an hair hath it moved since time’s dawning, nor yet by the breadth of an hair until time shall have its end. 31. From the uttermost height of the Heaven descendeth the pillar; descendeth it down as a glorious pillar of Light. To the nethermost depths of the hells it descendeth; nor the might of the demons can move it the breadth of an hair.
32. Like to a mist is this world that surroundeth the pillar; to a mist that is swiftly dispelled by the cold wind of death. 33. Hold thou fast to the Truth, for the Truth is thy shelter; a sure refuge against which neither death nor the storm shall prevail. 34. This world shall be scattered like straw, and an hundred shall follow; and each in its turn shall be scattered like chaff on the wind. 35. The empires are born and decay, the stars live and perish, but the pillar of Truth moveth not by the breadth of an hair.
36. Like to a play is thy life, and the acting of mummers; like to a painted scene all of the things of the world. 37. The things of thy life and its acts and its purposes, where shall they be in an hundred score years from this day? Yet an hundred score years are no more than a breath in the measureless life of thy soul. 38. The things thou doest of themselves are nothing; the things that thou buildest or that thou destroyest; the things the foolish take for life’s high purpose are but painted scenes against which the play is played.
39 For the play is not on earth but in the Heaven; not in thy body, nor yet in thy mind, but deep within the soul.
40. Truly, the truth of the play is the dance of the soul, 41. her journey through forests and plains, over seas, over mountains; her restless and wearisome quest through the whole of the world; 42 and each step bringeth her nearer to that which she yearneth for in secret; or else, in her ignorance, carrieth her further away. 43. Like a leaf on the wind is the foolish soul blown without purpose; the plaything of passions, the puppet of every desire; 44. knowing not whence she cometh, nor where she is going; seeking substance in shadows and having no heed for the Truth.
45. All the glories of earth are but shadows of Heavenly splendour; all earthly desires but reflections of Heavenly love.
46. Hold thou fast to the Truth, for the Truth is thy guide through the labyrinth. Hold thou fast to the Truth and thy steps shall be led not astray. 47. Hold thou fast to the Truth, and give heed to the lucid recital, for the pillar of Truth moveth not by the breadth of an hair.
* I have added to “Glossary For Use With The Sacred Texts”
*Geniae – plural*
removed & replaced “the Goddess” with *Déa*
added *does not seem to be relevant*
I have added to “Glossary”
 No etymological evidence of this definition has been discovered.
The Madrians seemed to be gender essentialists, in that they believed men are born “usually” more masculine and women are born “usually” more feminine, that women were inherently closer to Déa than men were, and that therefore men should defer to women on all matters, also that men have female souls.
Madria (Mother Priestess) Olga Lotar’s Ordo Rosa Madriana – Ekklesia Madriana and today’s independent Déanists/Filianists tend to view both men and women as equal and souls as gender neutral.
Added *does not seem to be relevant*
I have added
the title “The Pillar of Light” and number 1 to the verse.
Madria (Mother Priestess) Sophia of the Sophian Dèanic Order of Kore Di-Jana aka Janite Order of Priestesses (J.O.P.)